1. What is the point of a blog?
2. Why do people make them?
3. How long are they?
I've always found blogging to be quite awkward, I never really knew what their whole purpose was about until of course I did some research. I found out that blogging apparently helps you with your writing and how your ideas are pursued on your topic. Not only does it help with your writing but also freedom of expression in your ideas and beliefs, it can also be very therapeutic. I've always wondered how long a blog had to be because in movies I've seen them write for a very long time as if it were an essay or more than that, but it has to be less than 600 words or else people will completely stop reading and get bored. I guess I can see I'm pretty excited to try out this whole blog thing since it's new to me, it'll probably help me be more calm with less stress because I can talk write about whatever I want, and believe me that is the best feeling ever to not worry about answering a designated essay question.
No comments:
Post a Comment