Michelle's Brain blog #2
1. How long do I have to submit my college applications?
2. How high does my GPA have to be?
3. what's the minimum score for the SAT or ACT?
After I started my research on all this college information it made me realized how much it added on to my stress because there are so many deadlines! I find that everything is much more difficult to apply to college now because our FAFSA opens on October 1st and by then I have to officially know where I want to go. At my dream school (University of California San Diego) the requires GPA for non residents is a 3.4 with no grade lower than a "c", meaning I probably wont be able to cover everything since the tuition is high enough already and I got a "d" in world history. Basically, starting my college research is freaking me out because I don't know how I'm going to pull this off of bringing up my GPA by redoing that class online or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment